mercredi 16 octobre 2013

Addicted to my sewing machine : A-line dress with raglan sleeves , based on 1967 Simplicity pattern ( n° 7219)



Addicted to my sewing machine : A-line dress with raglan sleeves , based on 1967 Simplicity pattern ( n° 7219)

I choose the view 2 , without welts and novelty braid trim : the fabric is textured so better for basic shape

Remember the fabric found in a yard sales in Champigny Sur Marne : here 


Addicted to my sewing machine : A-line dress with raglan sleeves , based on 1967 Simplicity pattern ( n° 7219)  I choose the view 2 , without welts and novelty braid trim : the fabric is textured so better for basic shape  Remember the fabric found in a yard sales in Champigny Sur Marne : here   1960 60s 1960s sew sewing couture robe retro vintage 1960's 60's années 60 twiggy mod gogo yéyé



Addicted to my sewing machine : A-line dress with raglan sleeves , based on 1967 Simplicity pattern ( n° 7219)  I choose the view 2 , without welts and novelty braid trim : the fabric is textured so better for basic shape  Remember the fabric found in a yard sales in Champigny Sur Marne : here   1960 60s 1960s sew sewing couture robe retro vintage 1960's 60's années 60 twiggy mod gogo yéyé


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...