lundi 21 avril 2014

Addicted to my sewing machine : wiggle dress , based on Burda Style 7178



50's Retro styled wiggle dress , V neck back , based on Burda Style 7178 .
I use a thick linen fabric . The  diamond pattern makes me choose the  simplest design , model C : sleeveless , without collar .

Robe fourreau, patron burda 7178 .
Je me suis décidée pour le modèle C , simple , sans manche ni col, l'imprimé losange du lin étant suffisament bariolé .


50's Retro styled wiggle dress , V neck back , based on Burda Style 7178 .   I use a thick linen fabric . The  diamond pattern makes me choose the  simplest design , model C : sleeveless , without collar .     Robe fourreau, patron burda 7178 .   Je me suis décidée pour le modèle C , simple , sans manche ni col, l'imprimé losange du lin étant suffisament bariolé . vintage sew couture mad men 1950 50s 1960 60s mid century


50's Retro styled wiggle dress , V neck back , based on Burda Style 7178 .   I use a thick linen fabric . The  diamond pattern makes me choose the  simplest design , model C : sleeveless , without collar .     Robe fourreau, patron burda 7178 .   Je me suis décidée pour le modèle C , simple , sans manche ni col, l'imprimé losange du lin étant suffisament bariolé . vintage sew couture mad men 1950 50s 1960 60s mid century


50's Retro styled wiggle dress , V neck back , based on Burda Style 7178 .   I use a thick linen fabric . The  diamond pattern makes me choose the  simplest design , model C : sleeveless , without collar .     Robe fourreau, patron burda 7178 .   Je me suis décidée pour le modèle C , simple , sans manche ni col, l'imprimé losange du lin étant suffisament bariolé . vintage sew couture mad men 1950 50s 1960 60s mid century




5 commentaires:

  1. gorgeous Fabie! the fabric is lovely and it fits you so well! very nice! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Whoooooooooooooooo! So Mid Century Modern!! TU DOIS LA PORTER MARDI.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. COMMENT JE KIFFE :D
    Super boulot et elle te va TROP BIEN

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...